In a life where I'm more popular, Scrivener would have tagged me for this meme.
Four Jobs You've Had
1. Paid entertainer for two pre-teen boys (glorified babysitter, but I was expected to create games, engage in art work, be the ideal big brother)
2. Development Director for a non-profit radio station (which resulted in such spectacular failure that I was let go after one year).
3. Lighting designer for various small theaters in Chicago.
4. Secret Agent for Her Majesty the Queen (oops, I probably wasn't supposed to mention that).
Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
1. Breaking Away
2. It's A Wonderful Life (which i do watch every year)
3. Angels in America
4. Apocalypse Now
Four Places You've Lived
(at the risk of repeating the title of this blog)
1. Cincinnati, OH
2. Champaign-Urbana, IL
3. Evanston, IL
4. Louisville, KY
Four TV Shows You Love to Watch
1. Six Feet Under
3. Arrested Development
4. The Office (BBC version)
Four Places You've Been on Vacation
1. Positano, Italy
2. Quebec City, Canada
3. Orcas Island, Washington
4. Fossil Rim, Texas
Four Blogs You Visit Daily
Scrivener, Writing as Jo(e), Michael Berube and, well, that's about it. There's always my very small blogroll that one can refer to. I don't read many blogs.
Four of Your Favorite Foods
1. Sweet potato quesadillas
2. tiramisu gelato
3. tofu burrito
Four Places You'd Rather Be
1. Oak Park, IL
3. Sails up somewhere in the carribean
4. not in the USA
Four Albums You Can't Live Without, Lately
1. Aimee Mann, The Forgotten Arm
2. Andrew Bird, The Mysterious Production of Eggs
3. The Drovers, World of Monsters
4. In Radio #6
Four Vehicles You've Owned
1. 1978 Honda Prelude: first and still the best car I've ever owned.
2. Hyundai Excel: the first car I bought with my own money.
3. Chevrolet Cavellier; god what a lousy car.
4. 1999 Silver Honda Civic.
4a. 1999 Silver Honda Civic. (At one time, we owned two cars almost exactly the same type. We called them our fleet.)