Life in Omaha (in Scottsdale)

daily existence away from chicago

Blogroll Me!

Friday, April 15, 2005

Pilgrim/Heretic: Nebraska day

So I'm bouncing around blogs instead of putting together a grammar test and I come across this bashing/celebration of Nebraska. Those of you who remember jo(e) from the post-election fireworks will see her comments on the state of Nebraska are surprisingly provincial from somebody who likes nature so much. (ah, who am I kidding--I'm leaving the state myself. Not exactly a vote of confidence).

What is weirdly coincidental is finding out that Pilgrim/Heretic is related to Mick's, my favorite bar in Omaha. The boundaries of unreality are so permeable. One never knows when one will be dropped into a fiction.

2 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Pilgrim/Heretic said...

How fun! Everyone keeps talking about the small-blog-world, but this is the first time I've made a connection with someone I didn't already know. Glad you like Mick's!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Pilgrim/Heretic said...

PS - so what's the story on Phoenix and the move? Is the only blogger I know in Nebraska going to jump ship?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here