Life in Omaha (in Scottsdale)

daily existence away from chicago

Blogroll Me!

Monday, August 08, 2005

Tick tick tick tick

Summer's almost over. What have you done?

I moved to my eponymous town.

I met some nice people.

I've nearly finished my Rick Powers/Tom LeClair interview.

I've nearly finished the syllabus for new course.

I wrote a poem.

I made some phone calls.

I may or may not have had relations with a woman.

I caught some mysterious disease that has made my head hurt very badly
at times and really busted my budget for ibuprofen (or however you
spell that stuff).

I've biked approximately 200 miles.

I locked my keys in the trunk and had to take a $30 cab ride to get
the second set.

I bought a very tiny table and chairs set.

Scott
http://hermanson.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here