Life in Omaha (in Scottsdale)

daily existence away from chicago

Blogroll Me!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What I Need

The "Google Need" meme seen at Scrivenings. Do a Google search for "[YourFirstName] needs" and then post the results.

Scott needs nude models. [yes, well, who doesn't?]

Scott needs me to sing his professional praise. [please, somebody recognize the genius]

Scott needs the practice. [in so, so many areas]

Scott needs a partner. [er, uhm, that one is a bit outdated]

Scott needs access to all 7 sites. [sounds vaguely Kabbalistic]

Scott needs a plan. [or at least a clue]

Scott needs a sure thing. [no comment]

SCOTT NEEDS OUR PRAYERS FOR A HEALING AND FOR HIS FAMILY. [God likes all caps because the allmighty has bad eyesight]

Scott needs to be a defensive stopper like Harrison. [it's always Harrison this, Harrison that...fuckin' Harrison. I hate him]

Scott needs to stop railing against GAAP and focus on the real problems. [like AFTO and RIIP and CLUP]

Scott needs your help with the 2005 campaign! [because he didn't even know he was running]

Scott needs to tell us what magic he performed. [ah, but you will have to wait on that one]

3 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger $sh said...

OK, I'm not usually a "meme" guy, but this one intrigued me. Apparently, all of my needs are currently being fulfilled, as I returned zero (or 0 for you binary folks out there) hits from my Google search. Granted, my name is not all that common, but if you Google just my name, it returns 356,000 hits.

So, here I sit, a living example of the Rolling Stones lyric. Interestingly, it appears that not all of my "wants" have been met, as Googling my name "wants" returns the following:

*"I am not sure that $sh wants a Canadian bear. Try bringing him a Canadian beer instead:)"--It's true, I would prefer to have a Unibroue Maudite (or even a Molson, Moosehead, or Labatt's, rather than a grizzly)

*"$sh wants a couple thrusts (any girls willing to help him fence stop by room 200)"--I don't know that I'm willing to unsheath my epee for just anyone, but....

*"Re: Stator Cap aluminum piece, time to do it within a week (as $sh wants it)."--Not sure I actually want a Stator Cap aluminum piece (I much prefer the fiberglass-carbon composite), but if I had to settle for that, I would absolutely expect it within a week.

Conclusion: my needs are few (none), and my wants are limited and basic: beer, "fencing," and a Stator Cap aluminum piece.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Danica said...

Danica needs to drop whatever she is doing and get on the first flight. [Don't tempt me; it's been on my mind a lot lately.]

Danica needs to be moving over just because another woman won. [Another woman can HAVE what I just "lost," really]

Danica needs to deliver, fans will lose interest if she doesn't win. [One day I'll win...one day!!]


Danica needs to gain some
weight, her butt and breast are as flat as the race tracks she races in! [Definitely not talkin' about me! --currently trustin' in Atkins]

Danica needs to win to keep the mania momentum going. [I think my life's manic enough without a 'win']

Danica needs to Show More to be a star. [Awe, I thought I could be one without showin' more...dern it! Well, here goes nothin'...]

Danica needs to be wearing white like the rest of the kitchen appliances. [currently wearing all black...creepy]

Danica needs to begin making better choices in life. [NO JOKE!! Finally, one I completely agree with!]

Danica needs to rest. [On a roll!! Right on the money!]

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Kold_Kadavr_flatliner said...

God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here