Life in Omaha (in Scottsdale)

daily existence away from chicago

Blogroll Me!

Monday, August 30, 2004

Sleep Depravation

Sleep Depravation

I now realize who Ciela is and why she is here. She’s under the employ of some military intelligence operation conducting some Abu Ghraib-style torturing. Sleep depravation, piercing blasts of noise, constant repetition of stimulus and response to the point of boredom and irritation, urinating...all designed to break me, reduce my sense of self, eliminate any resistance to manipulation.

She’s won.

I will give her anything she wants.

But she never asks for anything. Her demands are never articulated.

I’m broken for no reason.

Parenthood. Architect: Franz Kafka.

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I met Ciela, she slept like a little angel...not a peep out of her. I got to hold her for almost an hour and she could not have been more perfect. I have no idea what her father is talking about! It just can't be true that she is the tiny tormenter here described....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here