Life in Omaha (in Scottsdale)

daily existence away from chicago

Blogroll Me!

Saturday, August 17, 2002

Saturday,

We've been here for a week. The very first thing I did upon pulling into our new home is crash the uhaul into the side of the house and knock a large piece of siding off the house. I had arrived.

The house seems structurally intact despite my attempts, so we have moved in and subsequently spent a small fortune on furniture, none of which is actually in the house. Most things are unpacked. The pro-movers in Omaha said we did a great job packing the truck, and nothing appears to be broken. I'm typing at the Florence Branch of the Omaha Public Library, sometime soon, I should have internet access.

Tomorrow night, dinner with the dean.

Write or call if you get work,

Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here