Now this is a business model we should all aspire to.
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
- Name: Not Scott
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
An English Professor adrift in the desert. An athlete trapped in an intellectual. A simple man in a complicated world. A pedestrian driving a car. A musician trapped in a talentless drudge.
The Roll of Infamy
- Just in case anyone is believing the new history
- NY Times top ten books of the year
- Time's One Hundered Top Novels
- Excerpt from an email to a former student
- Target, the last respectable big box collapses
- My Favorite Namesake on the Outs?
- The Thanksgiving Feast
- The remains of the wine bottle
- The Next Great US Keeper
- You know, I don't think you are supposed to ride z...