I'm sure some of you have seen this, but if you can't spend a lot of time reading, check out Book-A-Minute Classics. Especially helpful for those preparing for graduate school in English.
Sunday, November 20, 2005
- Name: Not Scott
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
An English Professor adrift in the desert. An athlete trapped in an intellectual. A simple man in a complicated world. A pedestrian driving a car. A musician trapped in a talentless drudge.
The Roll of Infamy
- Excerpt from an email to a student
- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
- At Seven Sacred Pools, with Ciela
- A bit of freedom for the pack mule
- Sunset, Sedona
- Publisher to reissue I. Lewis Libby's novel
- Evolution Slate Outpolls Rivals - New York Times
- Fun Quotes from Dobson
- Kansas School Board OKs Evolution Language
- Ciela's favorite Song--Nov 7