Monday, September 19, 2005
- Name: Not Scott
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
An English Professor adrift in the desert. An athlete trapped in an intellectual. A simple man in a complicated world. A pedestrian driving a car. A musician trapped in a talentless drudge.
The Roll of Infamy
- Why Do They Still Cling to Their Chains?
- And we wonder why they seem so unprepared when the...
- I think my Itunes is mourning for New Orleans
- AdoptAMinefield Home
- What do we call this latest scandal?
- From my friend in the heartland
- Scrivenings: More on the Racial Divide
- Bush allows Katrina contractors to pay below preva...
- Mike Davis on the political sidelining of Blacks
- More fun with Scott McClellan